Linux Systems Engineer
- Oct 18, 2019
- Reaction score
- Novosibirsk, Russia
- A new window will appear with this error “WARNING: RESTRICT_SYSLOG is disabled. See SECURITY WARNING in Firewall Configuration”. To solve this error click on “Firewall Configuration”.
- Here set RESTRICT_SYSLOG to 3.
- At last SAVE and Restart CSF (ConfigServer Security & Firewall).
- You can open the file though this command :
# vi /etc/cfs/csf.conf
- In this file search for “RESTRICT_SYSLOG” and set it to 3.
- Change it to 3.
RESTRICT_SYSLOG = “3”
- At last restart csf with this command :
# /etc/init.d/csf restart